Thursday, April 9, 2009

What do you buy a Demon for his Birthday...

June 20, 2008 - Friday

Current mood: accomplished

I wasn't sure how to put this down in words ,but I was in a pickle today.My girl Tee's hubby is turning one year older tomorrow.I wanted to get him something ,and I couldn't think of what to get him.So the other day while at Barnes & Noble my husband and I looked but just didn't find anything we thought he would like.Sometimes thats a bitch you know birthdays and all its so personal,lol,but anyway.So latter that eve I went to pay a bill ,and thought hey uh ,I should check out that one adult store by my house and see if there's anything in there for him.OMG! maybe if he was GAY! I pulled up like I don't know around 9 pm ish and no one was there,but a lil Hispanic woman who worked there.I had never been in this store which was naughty, but not nice!lol seriously I was like bombarded with latex penis' , andsomething that looked like a tree stump that I guess they will put somewhere obviously, I had a vision of that scene from that movie , Requiem for a Dream ,where that old dude says to the two girls who were having sex for crack or meth and they are completley exhasted and he says "ass to ass "with the giant two ended dildo ehhw lord ,yes girl they had a few of those ,oh my God !I had no fucking clue,it was a hard core shop.I was making my way out of the shop,but first browsing the oils and what not and this dude comes in and I like fucking froze up like oh shit some one might see me here that I know,But he seemed to be suspicious of me too,so kool then fuck off! anyway he leaves and I say to the lil chica there I just don't think theres anything here I could by in good conscience for my friends husbands birthday,and she laughed and nodded her head and I left.Hell I aint saying there were items there I wouldn't get for a girlfriend but her husband ,ewwh I dont think so.

Today I got to thinking about the gift and I took a more simple approach, a sweet but good card,and some good ol texas beer...


No comments:

Post a Comment