Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Best Laid Plans.....

June 19, 2008 - Thursday

Current mood: sore

So a total Summer's eve ,uhhm ....cleaning is in order for my house.I got lot's of books and other miscellaneous shit that needs gone through & donated or maybe recycled?

Anyway I have sometime off work at the moment and its not related to the recent auto accident my husband and I were in.While I had this time off you know,I had plans...

so much for best laid plans....

I will do what I can between doc apts and what not..

Today I had an MRI done,have you ever gone in and had one yourself? Its not really a big deal if you just wear earrings or maybe you have never had any thing pierced,so its no big deal.

Today was a tough day for me,I myself have never had an MRI.So I wasn't aware ALL jewelry must come out! lol You know since I had my nipples pierced I have never had the jewelry out,and today when faced with this situation I thought oh shit! But I gave it a good try I just couldn't do it they wouldn't come loose.Then I looked up at my face in the mirror and saw my Monroe piercing,then to my tragus piercing that I have had since I was 21 so ten years and it had never been out either.I was just upset my breast all out of my bra,my face red and then hot tears swirled down my cheeks .I had my mini moment then packed the girls away,dried my eyes and face and said,I cant do this on my own.

I would have to go to the piercing bar.When I told the guy who was going to do the test that I couldn't do it because well you know,he was like oh ,ok , well could you go and have them taken out then come back latter ?.I said yeah.

So I took hubby to work.Then I went to a job interview because it was set up the day before and the piercing bar didn't open up till noon.My interview at a new yarn specialty shop went well,but I am not sure they will call back.

After that ,it was off to 23rd st Piercing Bar.They were great! Becky helped me she was so gentle,so sweet,and she didn't charge me either.The taking out was easy.It was 2 hours give or take latter that I was back to have the jewelry put back in. OUCH!

Becky was ever gentle,but my body had already started to heal,even she was shocked how fast my piercing had tried to start healing,so anyway back to sea salt & water soaks again.My Monroe piercing is swollen and tender.Just let your mind do the wondering as to how my nipples are doing.Like I said so much for best laid plans..

No comments:

Post a Comment