Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hip to be Square

December 8, 2007 - Saturday

Current mood: adored

Hell's Bell's where has the time gone? it's been awhile since I have put down some random useless thought's that only mean something to me,But hey that's alright.

Let's see now what has this bunny got up to while myspace kept turning.....Me and the Gorilla now own our own house in the tree top's ,with vine's to swing from and everything..We also have two new member's added to our tribe snickerdoddle & gracie.Their two female kitten's who couldn't be separated so now they are both in good care here.We lost a member of our tribe HotLips she was an older female harlaqin rabbit we rescued from a friend who couldn't take care of her,and wasn't sure how old she was.She had been spayed and was at least 3 years old when we got her.She will be missed by all of us especially my dear sweet Gorilla who nick named her hotlips, and she just loved him to peice's too.

We had an awesome Thanksgiving dinner w/my mom.

I got a perm,and went out that evening

and had a breakdown in a country dance hall we went to.Yeah I was balling ,very embrassing.I got by though with a lil help from friend's,and IHOP

afterward's were I had a chicken fried steak dinner didnt hurt either.

Thank's Beck's ,Tracy,Patty,Jessica,and Shane.....

Mean while I've been working everyday which is kick ass.

My daughter

has been putting the gorilla and I through our pace's.There's only so much this bunny can take I say ,but still I rise above and carry on .We wont give up on this kid ,this is just a process we all went through.I still wonder though how my mom did it as a single mom of two.I've got it so much more better than my mom did.I have a wonderful husband

who is my oasis from the storm's that life can bring ,someone who is very loyal and loving too.I feel guilty even complaining.....

So anyway there you have it folk's pretty square stuff.

My friend's are important to me.I don't think I'd get by without a lil help from my friends,not to mention a lil drunk..But that's a whole different can of worm's.



No comments:

Post a Comment