Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Bun Bun went to Heaven.....


September 15, 2007 - Saturday

Rabbito 4-2000 - 9-14-2007
Current mood: sad
Category: Life

Yesterday evening I came home and found my bunny Rabbito had passed away sometime earlier in the day.. Rabbito was over 6yrs old ,he was a med-large Palamino Rabbit .I think the last time he was at the vet he weighed 7pds or more....He was the first rabbit that we welcomed into our home a few day's before Easter when my daughter had just turned 5yrs old the month before. It was Grandma Dale who got him for for my lil one.We took picture's of her holding him,my mom wasn't sure he'd make it through the week,because he was so small.Thankfully she was wrong and we had six + wonderful year's with him.We love you Rabbito very much and you will be missed dearly....Good Bye sweet bun bun.........






No comments:

Post a Comment