Thursday, April 9, 2009

One plus Two makes Three

April 3, 2008 - Thursday

Current mood: blessed
?
A little while back I suggested getting a number 3 tattooed on myself and my girls becks and tracy. To represent us and the bond we share as sisters,you know if we really were sisters.Tracy totally forgot about it ,lol cause tequila is a mind eraser ya know.
But she took the suggestion and prettied it up with the idea of the trinity knot all of us are Irish some of us catholic ,but not practicing.whatever.So tracy set’s up an appointment with Josh Poindexter at Tornado Tattoo in Oklahoma City.We basically tell becks we are going out for some drinks and being this isn’t an out of the norm request she’s down for it right.So on are way there we get lost cause I hadn’t ever been there before ,although tracy had it was dark and not so familiar an area for some girls from the south side..We find it with our personal navigation guide shane, tracy’s husband,lol.

Now I have to give a lil background here or what I’m about to say wont make any sense.In august of 07 I turned 31 and celebrated it by getting a few pierceing’s infact someone else was supposed to get her uh hmmm nipples pierecd too!,but she who will not be named ok tracy you know its you,lol anyway. Becks were already done,though she had a larger bar put in I think or just reopened,anyway point is becks has a huge fear of needles ,swore off tats piercing is one thing but a bunch of needles is another.Not to mention that Tracy given becky some shit over not having a tat or getting one ,so beck gave tracy some shit over the nipple piercings lmao ,we just couldnt twist tracys wrist cause she was like after you screamed! like a dieing animal that sealed the deal for me no nipple peircing!.. Ya know,I had a come to jesus meeting with myself and tracys nipples and I m willing to let em alone.But fyi tracy you are missing out honey.:-)

So we are there at the parlor and becks like what are we doing here ?why are we at a tattoo parlor.Me and tracy are like because we have an appointment.You should’ve seen the look on beck’s face she must’ve thought we were doing it then.However tracy and I were worried if we asked her about the tat she’d say no ,so a lil trickery on part was played ,but all for a good cause..Becks really surprised me ya know she was way cool about it,she was like alright, &when? she and I got to meet Josh and Rich to two artist of Tornado Tattoo who I really like.Josh loves to do flowers and I seen some orchids he had done which I LOVE,beautiful work..
So we set up our appointment ,and leave to have a few or more drinks at The Blue Note a good time was had. I had a hangover from hell the next day..They have guiness on tap and harp beer I had 4 pints of guiness and two black and tans,yum a dum dum,but so bad a headache the morning after.
March 29 Tracys birthday I get picked up by tracy ,becks and jessie, tracy’s lil cuz.We head over to the north side we grab something to eat on the fly.Then we head over.Fast forward thru all the legal mumbo jumbo, we are ready to get inked beck wants to go first,being I’m a lil nervous its also my first Im like ok!!Becks was a real trooper no tears a couple of threats or accusations about tracy lying about the pain,lol and how she better get her nipples pierced now!..but then It was my turn,I wonder if tracy made us go fist to insure we do it,lol..just kiddin..
It did hurt,but not like I thought it would and not as bad as my nipples,Jesus! was the first thing I could say when he did my first line,but with each line I just bitched my way thru it ya know,never saying shit about the guy causing my pain just that it was annoying like a bee stinging you over ,and over..what can I say it was all worth it,no regrets I love you guys very much...always will...

























No comments:

Post a Comment