Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sometime’s life throw’s you a curve ball.....


September 1, 2007 - Saturday

Current mood: hopeful

It's weird but sometime's I think life throw's you a curve ball on purpose..

I don't think it's to piss you off or fuck your life totally up,it's just to wake your ass up out of a slummber or expose you to some pain to make you turn around right where you stand and Think...

We all will experience this in life,No matter what your status is in this big ol' world ya know.

My childhood was smooth and rough and some stuff I think,shit I know I've blocked out. Hell as bad I think it was it couldve been worse...alot worse.I am a tough ass girl thanx to my childhood,and I have a tremendous amount of respect for what my mom had to deal with on her own. Do to a fuck'ed up life she had ,and being a teenage mother,married then divorced my father and that's really all she wrote on his ass.He was really no help ,and sometime's I think it would have been better that he wasn't in picture.

Man I really just digresed big time..lol... Sorry we talking about life...right?..

As we speak or that is as I write/type my husband is at a job interveiw,yeah on a sat,and yes on a holiday weekend too.He currently has a job ,he's been there 11 + yrs, but here's that curve ball I was talking about he now need's to seek empolyment elese where.

Wish us luck or rub a bald man's head ...

And remember this when life throw's you a curve ball ,examine the play before you throw back...

No comments:

Post a Comment