Thursday, April 9, 2009

Luv Ya ? Check Yes or No......

September 29, 2007 - Saturday

Current mood: good

I was wondering..... How long or how well for that matter should you know someone before the word's Luv Ya are said? Is there a wrong time or right time? Probly so depending on who you say it to.Now I don't mean the let's get married or just after sex WOW!!!! that was sooooo good "I THINK I LOVE YOU"........lol No it's just sometime's you'll get the chance to fall upon a patch of friend's or at least what you hope will alway's be your friend's, And because you sense how sweet,kind and special they are are. Ya know some people just have an escence about them,a magnetic force...it's a hard thing to describe.


It's like that song by Squeeze "If I didn't love you" Gosh I love that song,, He say's "singles remind me of kisses and albums remind me of friend's" Big Sigh......GOD how I have alway's Loved music .....


This may sound weird ,but we all have a soundtrack to our live's.Everyone's is unique.I'll alway's think of my cusion Misty Dawn and our misadventure's when I hear 'kiss me deadly' by Generation X,or 'hot child in the city' by Nick Gilder,:-) I don't recall telling her 'I luv ya' much at all I wish I had now. When I hear' love my way' by The Psychedelic Furs or 'hideaway' by 'The Beat Farmers'I diffently think of my husband and I,and as far as that go's ,the list go's on from there.Our soundtrack is still a work in progress..:-)


I hope all my friend's near and far know,I LOVE EM!...Shit life's just to damn short.We all need to say what we feel ,when compelled to do so.Impluse can be a' good thing',even Martha would agree...


So that's it, I've decided if I feel it in my heart to send ya some love or even out right tell you so,damin't I will...You may not feel it to say back and that's cool ,honesty is the best in these situation's.I am a person who speak's from the heart and not usually the brain.... Do I Love Ya ?Y <+> N <>


htrdbunny

No comments:

Post a Comment